How to Become a Member
– OR –
Experience the fun of being a KRC member
Kenosha Running Club is a group of people who are interested in running, health, and fitness. If any of this interests you, please join! The club is made up of all types of runners and walkers, both competitive and non-competitive. The club offers the opportunity to meet friendly people of all ages and fitness levels who share common interests.
- Monthly club meetings on the second Tuesday evening, with food, drinks, friends and guest speakers related to running and/or fitness. Locations vary.
- Weekly club runs all year round along Kenosha’s scenic lakefront and other locations around town.
- Opportunities to learn and train with others for races and other events.
- Club Holiday party and and other fun-run and social events.
- Discount of 20% at Rogan’s Shoes at Hwy 50 only; ask for Chuck.
- Discount on certain Pacific Lab nutritional products at Kiefer Swim Shop (800) 323-4071.
- Volunteer opportunities at Mayor’s Turkey Day Run and Harvest Moon Run, along with other running events.